Income tax preparation for individuals
- itemized deductions: mortgage interest, property tax, employee business expenses
- self-employment and Schedule C
- rental property and Schedule E
- small business start-up expenses
- retirement contributions and distributions
- multi-state returns (all applicable states)
- part-year California residents
- RDP registered domestic partner returns
- AMT alternative minimum tax
- Capital gains, sales and basis calculations
- sole proprietorships
- limited liability companies (LLC)
- 1099 preparation
- Financial statements monthly, quarterly, or annually
- Cash flow statements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly Sales Reports
- Sales Tax reporting
- QuickBooks, Sage AccPac
- Setting up your new business.
- Back taxes and filing for prior years.
- Free review of tax returns even if you filed elsewhere.
- Filing an amended return.
- IRS wage garnishment
- IRS Levies and Liens
- Letters and notices from IRS, Franchise Tax Board
- IRS Representation.
- maximizing tax deductions
- starting a new business
- Choosing a business entity S-Corp, C-Corp, Partnership, LLC we can assist you in making an informed decision based on the tax implications for each entity type.